Advantages of Clear Aligners
- Effective: Using Invisalign treatment or Ensmile Clear Braces is just as effective as traditional braces. The treatment helps address issues, including underbites, overbites, gaps, and overcrowding.
- Decrease Self-Consciousness: You do not have to wear “train track” braces and wires. Traditional metal braces can cause you to feel embarrassed or insecur. Since Invisalign is virtually invisible, it can cause less anxiety.
- Removable for Eating: There are certain foods you cannot eat when your teeth have attached metal braces. Some of the restrictions include popcorn, fruits like apples, candy and raw carrots. The removability of plastic clear aligners removes the food restrictions since they can be removed to eat whatever you want, whenever you want.
- Fewer Dental Visits: This is a very comfortable and painless treatment.Depending on how much movement the teeth need to be maneuvered back into proper alignment, the clear braces treatment process usually takes anywhere between 10 and 24 weeks. Not only do you not have to go in, frequently , but the dentist visits are also much shorter since the braces don’t have to be tightened or adjusted each time.
- Aesthetic Attributes: The fact that clear braces are visually invisible is, the major reason many patients choose clear aligners over metal braces. Since aligners can be removed, it makes them an attractive choice.
- Helps Stop Teeth Grinding: The clear plastic aligners provide protection for those who grind their teeth in their sleep. For many patients, the solution acts like a mouth guard, but wearing the clear aligners provides the same protective layer between the teeth.
- Oral Hygiene: While the Invisalign aligners need to be worn for at least 22 hours out of the day, they are removable for eating and for oral hygiene purposes. Clear Braces can be taken out to brush and floss regularly. This also means your teeth can be in great shape once they are straightened. Traditional braces often prevent the best oral hygiene practices.
How Long Will Invisible Alignment Take?
The time considered to complete each treatment is dependent on the severity of the patient’s case. It can take a few appointments to exactly align teeth that are very crooked or fewer appointments for simpler correct cases.
We at Dental Aesthetics will start the process with a highly detailed and comprehensive examination and assessment. Then, we will construct a customised treatment plan and design your orthodontic treatment.
The braces or aligners (depending upon your treatment plan) will be then be fitted.
Sequential Appointments will then be booked serially to review your progress and to make any necessary adjustments.
Your clear braces will be removed once you and your dentist are happy with the final desired results.
A permanent retainer will be fitted to inhibit any regression of treatment.
Last appointment gives you the chance to have any further refining enhancements or minor adjustments. Any required teeth contouring can be done at this stage.
A periodontist has 4 additional years of training & education after completing the bachelor of dental surgery. We are experts, equipped with the latest techniques for diagnosing patients with gums disease.
We have complete periodontal treatment which includes the gingiva - gums, alveolar bone, cementum, & periodontic ligament. We offer bone grafting, sinus lift, and full mouth rehab with dental implants.
We are experts, equipped with the latest techniques for diagnosing patients with gums disease. We have diode laser for the perio condition, which helps in treating disease. We are also trained in cosmetic perio procedures.
Having an oral emergency can be a very traumatizing experience, that's why our medical staff & experienced dentist is ready to help any kind of periodontal disease 24/7. No need to worry about any oral emergency.
With access to
Get Affordable dental care in Lahore, Pakistan. Same Day Appointment.
Are Clear Braces Effective?
This is an honest question. When Clear Braces were first introduced nearly two decades ago, they could only be used for some minor issues. Today, Clear Aligners are amongst the most effective and pain-free teeth straightening procedures available in the world. The removable and invisible aligners can correct mild to moderate, and some severe issues, similar to their metal counterparts like fixed braces or ceramic braces. The most severe dental problems need other applications like expanders, headgear, or spacers. Ensmile or clear braces can effectively correct crowding, turned teeth, and gaps just like metal brackets and wire braces.
Please note the effectiveness of Clear Aligners Invisalign treatment option banks primarily on the wearer. Patients need to be responsible enough to follow through with the instructions given by the Invisalign dentist at Dental Aesthetics. Aligners are usually worn 20 to 22 hours each day. They are required to be only removed for eating and oral hygiene activities. Not wearing your set of aligenrs as instructed can result in slower results or in an ineffective treatment. So, be prepared to follow the orthodontist’s instructions to reap the best results, along with other benefits.
How Do We Plan Braces Treatment?
The clear braces process starts with a free consultation where our orthodentist discusses your needs and requirements with a computerized Photographic Assessment to help you understand the possibilities. Book online today.
At this stage, we are able to assist you with probable options available to you. We can customize and tailor-make the Cheapest Clear Aligners treatment to suit your needs and budgets, depending on your requirements. You can pick and opt for simple procedures to more complex involved treatment plans to ensure your beautiful new smile. Our aim is to answer your questions and provide you with advantages and disadvantages.
If you are ready for a smile assessment, all you need is to search for Invisalign dentists near me. Dental Aesthetics is located in DHA, Phase 3 Lahore. Our experienced orthodontists at Dental Aesthetics can fit you with a set of aligners. Let’s get you started on the road to straighter teeth. We can also keep you posted with a computer-aided smile analysis. We provide a handcrafted Trial Preview, to gives you the opportunity to see your smile before we even start your treatment or touch your teeth.
Will Clear Braces Fit Your Lifestyle?
Perhaps you have one last question before you search for Clear Braces or Invisalign dentists near me. Will Clear Braces fit into your current lifestyle? The answer always is “Absolutely!” the removable and virtually invisible plastic aligners will fit right into your lifestyle. Clear Aligners Invisalign won’t interrupt it at all. You won’t have to make many changes on your end, other than making sure to wear the aligners as the orthodontist prescribes. You can still eat all your favorite foods and participate in all sorts of activities and sports. Brushing and dental flossing will be normal without many challenges as compared to brackets and wires.
You will wear each set of customised aligners for a week or two, depending on how the orthodontist prescribes them. Periodic check-ups will occur about every six to eight weeks just to check the progress and get your next set of invisible braces. Not many doctor visits will disrupt your daily routine. As before, you will have more time to spend with friends and enjoy your social life. Just remember to take them out when eating and drinking. Then, you need to brush your teeth before putting them back in your mouth. Clear Invisalign aligners are more comfortable and less visible and will have less of an impact on your activities. Clear Aligners Invisalign Cost is comparable to the cost of traditional braces. Contact us today to learn more about aligners and how they might work for you.