What is 3D-Hydra facial?
The ultimate five-star hydra facial is now available at Dental Aesthetics. This inventive and revolutionizing seven-step Hydra facial utilises the best technologies available to deliver outstanding results for all skin types and concerns.
The 3D-Hydra facial offers a complete facial solution with a concerned approach for all skin concerns.
Depending on your skin type and concerns, our Skin practitioner will advise what facial will be best for you during a free one-to-one skin consultation.
Back To Work *estimated
One-off treatment or Course
Available as a one-off treatment. We recommend one treatment every 4 to 6 weeks
Bespoke Hydra facial
1 hour / 1 hour 30 minutes
Duration Of Results
4 to 6 weeks
Risks & Complications
Slight redness, mild irritation, sometimes dry skin for over-sensitive skin
HYDRA FACIAL EXPLAINED
The seven-step facial includes a 3D Hydra Peel, Exfoliation, Oxygenation, Hydration, Skin Lifting & Tightening, Fire and Ice & Skin Lifting.
- STEP 1: 3D-Hydra Deep Cleanse – Using an AHA & BHA based solutions, this uses a combination of three solutions to gently cleanse and smooth the skin. It instantly hydrates and nourishes the skin infusing hyaluronic acid, lactic and salicylic to deeply cleanse, purify and hydrate.
- STEP 2: Exfoliation – Using a vibrational cleansing tool, creates ‘the Bohr” effect. This allows oxygen to be drawn into the skin. The active ingredients used are Retinol and Kojic Acid, that’s results in a brightening and hydrating effect.
- STEP 3: Skin Tightening – in mature skin, Radio Frequency technology increases collagen reproduction.
- STEP 4: Skin Lifting – To increase the absorbency of the cell for product penetration, Skin lifting treatment uses electroporation. Consequently, this revitalises and ‘wakes up’ lifeless, boring and dull skin.
- STEP 5: Fire & Ice – The ‘fire’ represents the heat element during hydra facial treatment. We use a a handpiece through which heat is infused into the beginning of the facial protocol to open the pores, increase blood supply and aid product infusion. The ‘Cryo facial’ uses cooling technology, it chills the skin down to almost 5℃. This is treated at the end of each facial to decrease the blood supply, eventually giving a tightening effect and sealing in the infused products. Cryo also helps to reduce any erythema following treatment.
- STEP 6: Hydration – using a 3D collagen-enriched sheet mask and ultrasound technology is used to infuse the serum deeply into the skin for maximum penetration.
- STEP 7: Oxygenation: The Oxygenation spray creates a venturi effect. It breaks down the molecules within the product to encourage penetration and skin hydration.
What skin conditions does HydraFacial treats best ?
Whether you are simply looking to maintain a healthy skin or your are concerned about a skin condition such as dull skind or acne, HydraFacial is the solution.
- Dull skin –Due to pollution and daily routine, your skin can can look tired and dull. It needs to be revived and refreshed with a quick and effective skin
- Dry skin – Such as in winters, normally skin gets dry and dull. Hyaluronic acid, antioxidants and peptides penetrate the skin during a Hydra Facial treatment, leaving your skin smooth , moisturized and hydrated.
- Acne – If you have mild acne, Hydra Facial is a very effective treatment. Your skin practitioner at Dental Aesthetics will advise you of the best treatment for your type of acne, that will in the long-run help getting rid of acne.
- Pigmentation – Hydra Facial involves an element of exfoliation and dermabrasion which can reduce the visibility of pigmentation.
Who is the bespoke Hydra facial for?
Its for both , Males or females of any age and any ethnicity.
The facial can be tailored to your skin type or concern, that makes it suitable for all skin types.
How many Hydra facial visits do I need to have?
You will see instant results even after just one facial. For optimum results we at Dental Aesthetics recommend you to get a Hydra facial, every 4 to 6 weeks for 12 months.
Are there any side effects of Hydra Facial?
There are no side effects. Or you can say, side effects are minimal and usually do not last long. Any probable side effects, concerns, cautions and contraindications will be discussed at your face-to-face consultation before Hydra facial treatment.
A periodontist has 4 additional years of training & education after completing the bachelor of dental surgery. We are experts, equipped with the latest techniques for diagnosing patients with gums disease.
We have complete periodontal treatment which includes the gingiva - gums, alveolar bone, cementum, & periodontic ligament. We offer bone grafting, sinus lift, and full mouth rehab with dental implants.
We are experts, equipped with the latest techniques for diagnosing patients with gums disease. We have diode laser for the perio condition, which helps in treating disease. We are also trained in cosmetic perio procedures.
Having an oral emergency can be a very traumatizing experience, that's why our medical staff & experienced dentist is ready to help any kind of periodontal disease 24/7. No need to worry about any oral emergency.
With access to
Get Affordable Teeth Scaling / Cleaning in Lahore, Pakistan. Same Day Appointment.